Fairy Cookies Are Here!
Princesse Pearl loves making Fairy Cookies with her mom. Since everyone is home for the holidays, this is the perfect time to try this awesome recipe with your little ones. This also is a great activity to help build self-confidence!
Ingredients Original recipe makes 3 dozen
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Cream butter or margarine, shortening, white sugar and confectioners’ sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and the vanilla.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, salt and cream of tartar together. Add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture and blend.
- Shape dough into walnut-sized balls and place on the prepared baking sheets. Dip cookie cutter in white sugar and cut out cookies. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Decorate when cooled.
Recipe source: Allrecipes.com
Image source: http://cookieconstruction.blogspot.com/2012/05/fairy-birthday.html