Get to Know Princesse Pearl
Princesse Pearl took time out of her journey in the Enchanted Kingdom of Sugarwood to tell us more about herself. Find out what she said!
- How many times can you jumprope without stopping? Three Miss Mary Macks.
- What is your favorite dinosaur? Triceratops is really cool. If I were going to be a dinosaur, that’d be it. I like the horns.
- Do you ever wish you were bigger than Barlow? No. I like being small. Then I can curl up and sleep on him. I couldn’t do that if I were bigger.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I think I’d like to be an adventurer.
- What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? In the mornings, I love to get in my rain gear and go outside and slide down hills. Then, Barlow and I will come inside and make a fort in my room made out of blankets and boxes and pillows. We like to eat lunch in there and then either read or color.
- Do you like to read, and if so, what about? Reading is super fun. I like books about far-away lands and magic.
- Do you have a pet alligator? What is his name? No. I wish I did. I would name him Big Mouth. Heehehe.